Friday, November 03, 2006

History class from (you know where).

Class was great today, until last period. I subbed for an English class and the teacher was really really organized and structured a very good class. They were short on subs so I had to sub a history class 6th period. What a nightmare! These kids would not listen to anything I said at all. then I had some girl start swearing and I said, is that really necessary and she said well I asked you to do something about it but you didn't...I told her no one deserves to be spoken to like that, so at least I had the last word! :) left a note for teacher that her class was OUT of control. there were a few good students who were super sweet to me and did their work. The staff at this particular school were none-to friendly either. I had a substitute badge on all day and I had to keep asking where things were and no one at lunch really spoke to me until a lady asked me who I was in for. I felt so out of place in the teacher's lunch area. :-/ I finished up quickly and went back to my room. It was a decent day other than my last period class.

No comments: