Monday, October 30, 2006

Blow My Mind

Long over due to update. First a thanks to John Mayer for the recommendation of Josh Rouse and althought I didnt' listen to his Bedroom Confessions, I'm listening to his other albums, and I can see why he enjoys it. It reminds me of his sound and soulful lyrics, i.e. REAL music. I guess I'm an indie girl at heart. Hmm, it would be great if I could find more Christian indie bands.

Lately I've not been in the Word or feeling very Christian. I don't know, maybe I'm just in one of those slumps and satan is trying to pull me down. I don't know but it's not a pleasant feeling. I haven't read my Bible and I haven't been praying. I feel stuck. I don't feel like I'm growing in the Lord. Obviously I can't grow in him if I'm not praying or reading His word but I just feel like something is preventing me from having that desire. Is it selfishness or is it just lazyness? It's not hard to pick up my Bible and read it, but when I pick it up I feel really lost with everything that is there. It's a lot of informatrion to digest.



UPDATE: Muahhaha, my website blog is in the works! Blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christianity is not about feeling. It's about... beating up the body so that God's goal will be fullfilled. Just hang in there, God needs relationship... not the "do's and don'ts" but the relationship :)

oh yeah btw...

... can we exchange link with this blog too? Although I won't update this much here but its my testimony blog... and I want to share you some encouraging events that happen to me about God and Me :) Please? :D

http://chettetestimonies.lifewithchrist.org/