Friday, October 20, 2006

Useless and random updates.

First of all I cannot believe that Jeffrey won Project Runway, what a dissapointment. Even though I didn't like Uli's designs at all, or Michales, (Laura's were decent) I can't believe they chose him. Not that he isn't talented, because he very well is but he's such a jerk and I'm almost certain he cheated!! :P Anywho....on to more news. My tooth has been hurting for about 3 days now and so I went to the dentist today and found out that 1.) my root canal didn't work and now it's absessed and has to be re-done *yuckkkkkkkkk* and 2.) one of my wisdom teeth is impacted and needs to be removed :( at far as I know, it'll more than likely be all of them, so on Monday and Tuesday I'm going to be spending more money that I don' t have to put on my credit card to have exams for another root canal or a fix and then about my wisdom teeth out. That's gonna be one of my questions to God - why give them if they've just got to come out?

I'm sleepy. I'm tired and the dogs need to go out. Phew.

1 comment:

Fëanor said...

Yeah, for real. I wonder what people did before wisdom tooth surgery. Did they suffer?

BTW, I'm back after a little break from the blogosphere.